Plus500 is a global Forex and a CFDs broker announced in the beginning of October that they have added a comprehensive array of technical analysis tools to its trading application. The new and improved package for technical analysis contains more than ninety new features in its trading application.
What are the New Features?
Plus500 has improved their trading application with ninety features and indicators. These new features include:
- More than 90 new markers, including trading volume indicators to aid increased value methodological analysis.
- Five new and improved graphing methods: Hollow Candle, Bar, Colored Bar, Baseline and Mountain graphics.
- Five new diagram types: Heikin-Ashi, Kagi, Line Break, Renko, Range Bars and Point & Figure
- Top of the line systematic illustration tools: Channel, Line, Doodle, Ellipse, Fibonacci, Greatly, Fork, Rectangle, Segment.
- Crosshair instruments for more precise dimensions and accurate point of chart raw information. Smart Period and chart resolution control.
The exterior of the WebApp platform of Plus500 can now be changed with the innovative “Dark Theme”. Some of the fundamentals are making it easier to interpret that technique and will not influence the client’s retinas and eyesight, particularly in low illumination settings such as hours of darkness or faintly lit work spaces and offices.
What Plus500 Has To Say?
The CEO of Plus500, Asaf Elimelech, has continuously commented on the new features of the trading platform.
“At Plus500 we have a strong belief that continuously improved functionality, including tools for technical analysis, is an integral part of sustaining a successful trading platform. Giving traders the best toolkit to identify trends and forecast price movements accurately from multiple devices can be a key to attracting and maintaining new customers”
“This belief ultimately led to the strengthening of our R&D team, and we are pleased to have already delivered a wide range of improvements in 2019, in line with our ambition to offer market leading tools for technical analysis to meet the ever-growing needs of increasingly sophisticated traders.”
The new features for Plus500 have become a big hit with both clients, experienced and novice. There have been positive responses and feedback, concerning the new indicators of the trading platform. The extensive technical analysis has facilitated novice traders to understand the inner-workings of the trading industry, while the more experienced traders managed to delve deeper into the trading world through the trading platform.
Plus500 is a brokerage firm that specializes in CFD; they were established in Israel in 2008.