Table of Contents
|🗺️ Year Founded
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines
|⚖️ Tier-3 Licenses
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Leverage (EU Clients)
|1 : 500
|1 : 500
|Average Spread EURUSD
|💰 Withdrawal fee
|💰 Inactivity Fee
FinaGuide Overview FinaGuide is an online forex and CFD broker that was founded in 2022 and is currently based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker aims to empower traders by providing them with services that unlock numerous opportunities in the global market. With a wide range of over 1,200 tradable assets in CFDs, including forex, commodities, metals, shares, and cryptocurrencies, FinaGuide offers a diverse portfolio for traders to explore.
Key Features & Benefits
FinaGuide offers several key features and benefits that make it an attractive choice for traders:
- Great Proprietary Trading Platform: FinaGuide has developed its own proprietary web-based trading platform. This platform provides a user-friendly interface, advanced charting tools, real-time market data, and reliable trade execution. It is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, offering convenience and flexibility to traders.
- Broad Product Portfolio: With over 1,200 tradable assets in various asset classes, FinaGuide provides traders with a wide range of options. Whether you’re interested in currencies, stocks, indices, commodities, or cryptocurrencies, FinaGuide has something for everyone.
- Leverage up to 1:400: FinaGuide offers leverage of up to 1:400, which provides traders with the potential to amplify their trading positions. This can be advantageous for experienced traders who understand the risks associated with leveraged trading.
- Fast NDD Order Execution: FinaGuide prioritizes fast and efficient order execution, ensuring that trades are executed promptly without delays or requotes. This allows traders to take advantage of market opportunities in real-time.
While FinaGuide offers several benefits, it’s essential to consider certain drawbacks, such as high CFD fees, a relatively high minimum deposit requirement, and the absence of 24/7 support availability. Traders should weigh these factors against their specific trading needs and preferences before choosing FinaGuide as their broker.
What Did We Like about the Broker
FinaGuide stands out in several aspects that we liked:
- Strong Market Knowledge: FinaGuide was founded by experienced professionals in the finance industry with a deep understanding of global markets. This expertise translates into the broker’s commitment to providing the best possible trading conditions for its clients.
- Diverse Trading Resources: FinaGuide offers a range of trading resources built on a solid foundation of expert market knowledge. These resources cater to traders of all types, from beginners to advanced traders. The broker aims to provide a fair and transparent trading environment that suits the needs of each individual trader.
- State-of-the-Art Trading Platform: FinaGuide’s proprietary trading platform is impressive, offering advanced technical tools, automated trading systems, and copy trading capabilities. The platform’s ease of use, multi-asset functionality, and powerful charting tools contribute to an exceptional trading experience.
- Transparent and Secure Operations: FinaGuide maintains transparency and adheres to standard AML and KYC policies. The broker’s execution policy is straightforward and transparent, and it offers negative balance protection to its VIP clients. Additionally, there is no history of misconduct or manipulation of funds associated with the broker.
These factors, combined with FinaGuide’s commitment to client success, make it a broker worth considering for traders seeking global market opportunities.
Account Types & Pricing
FinaGuide provides six different trading accounts to cater to various trader preferences and experience levels:
- Beginner Account: This account is suitable for beginners who want to gain a good grasp of the market. It offers basic access to trading instruments, one-click trading, mobile trading, no extra fees on transactions, educational resources and tools, and daily market analysis and insights.
- Standard Account: The Standard Account is designed for traders who wish to expand their market exposure and trading experience. It offers all the features of the Beginner Account, along with Islamic/swap-free trading, access to educational resources and tools, and daily market analysis and insights.
- Intermediate Account: With additional features and trading resources, the Intermediate Account is tailored for traders seeking enhanced capabilities. It includes all the features of the Standard Account, plus financial markets coverage.
- Advanced Account: The Advanced Account is suitable for traders looking for advanced resources and tools to identify trading opportunities. It offers key market SMS and pushes alerts, educational resources and tools, daily market analysis and insights, financial markets coverage, and exclusive market updates.
- Integral Account: Designed for experienced traders with professional goals, the Integral Account provides full access to trading instruments, private account management, key market SMS and push alerts, educational resources, and tools, daily market analysis and insights, financial markets coverage, and exclusive market updates.
- VIP Account: The VIP Account offers top-class trading with premium features and tools. It provides customers access to trading instruments, private account management, the best prices, trading strategies, exclusive events and promotions, real-time priority support, and exclusive market updates.
It’s important to note that FinaGuide’s fee structure differs among the various account types, and it may not be very transparent to calculate costs easily. Additionally, there is a higher minimum deposit requirement for accessing lower spreads and better services. Traders should carefully consider the features, pricing, and requirements of each account type before making a decision.
FinaGuide has invested significant time and resources into developing its own proprietary web-based trading platform. This platform offers a range of features and tools that cater to the needs of traders:
- Cross-Functional and State-of-the-Art Platform: FinaGuide’s platform is cross-functional, meaning it supports various devices, including desktop and mobile. Traders can access the platform conveniently from anywhere, allowing for seamless trading experiences.
- Advanced Technical Tools: The platform is equipped with advanced technical analysis tools that assist traders in making informed trading decisions. These tools include powerful charting capabilities, indicators, and drawing tools.
- Automated Trading Systems and Copy Trading: FinaGuide’s platform supports automated trading systems, commonly known as trading robots. Traders can automate their trading strategies based on predefined parameters. Additionally, the platform offers copy trading capabilities, allowing traders to replicate the trades of successful traders.
While FinaGuide’s proprietary platform offers advanced functionality and convenience, it’s important to note that it is only available via a web browser. Traders should ensure they have a stable internet connection for optimal performance.
Customer Support & Education
FinaGuide values customer support and education, aiming to assist traders throughout their trading journey. The broker offers various means of communication and educational resources:
- Means of Communication: FinaGuide provides several channels for traders to reach out to their customer support team, including live chat, email support, and phone support. The customer support team is highly trained to accommodate traders’ needs and provide timely assistance.
- Client Education: FinaGuide recognizes the importance of client education and offers an education center and resources to support traders’ learning. Once the minimum deposit requirement is met, clients gain access to educational materials, which include tutorials, guides, webinars, and market analysis. These resources equip traders with the knowledge and techniques necessary to improve their trading strategies.
FinaGuide’s commitment to customer support and education contributes to a comprehensive trading experience. Traders can rely on prompt assistance and access valuable educational materials to enhance their trading skills.
FinaGuide vs. Competitors
When comparing FinaGuide with its competitors, it is important to consider several key factors that can influence your trading experience and overall success. By evaluating the safety, regulations, account types, trading platforms, fees, and customer support, you can make an informed choice about which broker best suits your needs.
- Safety and Regulations: FinaGuide operates under the regulation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA). While it doesn’t possess licenses from top-tier regulators like the FCA, ASIC, or CySEC, it maintains standard safety, AML, and KYC practices. Competitors regulated by recognized authorities may offer an additional layer of security.
- Account Types: FinaGuide provides a range of six different trading accounts, catering to various trader profiles. These accounts offer different features, benefits, and minimum deposit requirements. Assess your trading requirements and preferences to determine which account type aligns best with your needs. Compare the account types offered by competitors to ensure you have the flexibility and options necessary for your trading strategy.
- Trading Platforms: FinaGuide boasts a proprietary web-based platform that offers a user-friendly interface, advanced technical tools, and fast order execution. Consider the platform’s features, reliability, and accessibility on both desktop and mobile devices. Compare it with competitors’ platforms, such as MetaTrader 4 (MT4) or MetaTrader 5 (MT5), to determine which platform suits your trading style and preferences.
- Fees: Trading fees can significantly impact your profitability. FinaGuide’s fee structure includes spreads, but it does not charge commissions or withdrawal fees. However, it is important to note that FinaGuide has relatively high trading fees overall. Compare these fees with competitors’ fee structures, ensuring that you understand the costs involved in trading, including spreads, commissions, and any additional charges.
- Customer Support: Reliable customer support is essential for traders, particularly when encountering issues or needing assistance. FinaGuide offers multiple channels of communication, including live chat, email support, and phone support. Evaluate the responsiveness, availability, and quality of customer support provided. Compare this with the customer support services offered by competitors, considering their reputation for prompt and helpful assistance.
Verdict: FinaGuide is a legitimate online broker with its own proprietary trading platform, a wide range of account types, and a diverse selection of tradable assets. While it may not have top-tier regulatory licenses and has relatively high trading fees, it prioritizes safety, offers competitive leverage, and provides a user-friendly trading experience.
Before making a decision, carefully assess your trading goals, risk tolerance, and preferences. Compare FinaGuide with its competitors, considering the factors discussed above, and choose the broker that best aligns with your needs. Remember to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and practice responsible trading.
In conclusion, FinaGuide is a CFD and Forex broker that offers a range of features and benefits to traders. With its diverse product portfolio, proprietary trading platform, high leverage, and fast order execution, FinaGuide provides traders with ample opportunities in the global market.
While FinaGuide has its strengths, such as strong market knowledge, a transparent and secure operating environment, and a commitment to client success, traders should also consider the potential drawbacks, including high CFD fees, a relatively high minimum deposit requirement, and limited support availability.
Ultimately, traders should carefully evaluate their trading needs, preferences, and risk tolerance before choosing FinaGuide as their broker. It’s advisable to consider other reputable brokers, compare their offerings, and make an informed decision based on individual requirements.
Is FinaGuide regulated?
FinaGuide is regulated by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA). While it is not regulated by top-tier regulators like the FCA, ASIC, or CySEC, FinaGuide maintains all necessary safety, AML, and KYC standards to ensure a secure trading environment.
What is the minimum deposit required to open an account with FinaGuide?
The minimum deposit required to open an account with FinaGuide is $2,500 or equivalent. However, for access to better services and lower spreads, the minimum deposit can go up to $250,000.
Does FinaGuide charge withdrawal fees?
FinaGuide does not charge any withdrawal fees. However, it’s essential to consider that certain payment providers or banks may impose their own fees.
What are the available deposit methods at FinaGuide?
FinaGuide offers various deposit methods, including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets. Traders can choose the method that suits them best.
Does FinaGuide provide educational resources?
Yes, FinaGuide provides educational resources and tools to support traders’ learning and development. These resources include tutorials, guides, webinars, and daily market analysis.