Yandex Money Forex Brokers are brokers that allow their traders to deposit and withdraw funds via Yandex Money.

Yandex Money is today, Russia’s largest electronic payment service. It is a service provided by Yandex, the largest search engine in Russia. Yandex Money was launched in 2002. In 2013, Russia’s Sberbank, one of the largest banks in Eastern Europe, bought a stake in Yandex Money. Currently, Sberbank owns the majority of shares, around 75%, in the company. The remainder 25% is owned by Yandex.

The company enables the execution of transactions in real time, mostly in Russian, rubles allowing payments and money transfers to be made online via web and mobile. Similar payment methods for forex traders are QIWI wallet and Webmoney.

 

Here is a list of forex brokers that allow traders to deposit and withdraw funds through Yandex Money

 

Broker
Description
Trade Now
Octafx
OctaFX
Regulation: CySec
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 5
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Low as 0.4 pips

Review


FP Markets
FP Markets

Regulation: ASIC, CySEC
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 100
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Ultra Tight from 0.0 pips

Review


NSBroker
NSBroker
Regulation: MSFA, BaFin, FCA,
Min. Deposit: $250
Leverage: 1:100
Spreads: Low as 1.2 pips

Review
XM
XM
Regulation: CySEC,FCA,ASIC
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 5
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Low as 0.1 pips

Review
Avatrade
Avatrade
Regulation: ASIC,JFSA,FSCA
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 250
Leverage: 1:400
Spreads: Floating from 1 pip

Review


IC Markets
IC Markets
Regulation: ASIC
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 200
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Low as 0.0 pips

Review


Etoro
Etoro
Regulation: CySEC,FCA,ASIC
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 200
Leverage: 1:30
Spreads: Variable

Review

XTB
XTB
Regulation: FCA
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 250
Leverage: 1:30
Spreads: Low as 0.1 pips

Review


IQOption
IQOption


Regulation: CySec
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 10
Leverage: 1:1000
Spreads: Floating from 1 pip

Review


OlympTrade
OlympTrade
Regulation: IFC
Min. Deposit: $/€/£ 10
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Low as 0.0 pips

Review
Globex360
GlobeX360
Regulation: FSCA
Min. Deposit: No min Deposit
Leverage: 1:500
Spreads: Low as 1.6 pips

Review

[showmodule id=”1062″]